Monday, October 31, 2005

Ivone & Reza

I felt like I knew Ivone long before I actually met her. She and I have chatted by email a lot over the past year and it was a real treat to finally put a face to the personality I already knew. What a couple these two are. I think they are two of the kindest, most toughtful people I have ever met. Steve and I felt so lucky to be included in such an incredible day.

I will have many more images to post as we edit their photos, but for now I have a small teaser for them. This was taken during the "Newlywed Game"...



Each detail was carefully thought out and presented in a stunning display:



Thank you so much - we truly appreciate the fantastic people that you are!


1 comment:

Ivone said...

We are totally blown away with all of the images that Stephen put together for our Mom to take home to Indonesia. Countless and countless of compliments we have received from our families and friends... Thank you so much, Jen and Stephen, you guys are truly DA BEST! :)