Monday, October 31, 2005

Tanya & Darrell

What a great day! These two are so lovely apart and they are truly amazing when they're together. We have seen a lot of weddings over the past few years, but I honestly believe that I have never seen a groom more captivated by his bride then Darrell was today. He could barely tear his eyes away from her long enough to watch where he was walking! It was so touching and I felt overhwlemed by their obvious joy and love.

And it wasn't just the couple that was fantastic - it was their entire bridal party and their families as well. They all embraced Steve and I like old friends and we felt honoured to spend the day with them all. It was a beautiful ceremony and a stunning reception. The guests were having such an amazing time - you could barely chat over all the laughter in the room!

I am working on a few images for the blog right now...I have to confess that while I was going through their day, I actually caught my breath at the incredible emotion we captured in their photos. The images that Steve and I made are stunning (if I do say so myself) in their simplicity and beauty. I can't wait to show them to Tanya & Darrell.

You have our warmest congratulations and deepest thanks for letting us share your day!


No comments: