Monday, October 31, 2005

Tammy & Terry

This wedding had it all - a fabulous couple, a wonderful bridal party, and an amazing group of family and friends. Steve and I were looking so forward to hanging out with these guys. Tammy and I hit it off right at the start and I knew that we were going to have fun. From the beautiful ceremony at Cecil Green, through all the photos, and the reception at the Pan Pacific, Tammy and Terry kept the energy up and spirits high!

The highlight of the night, for me, was when Tammy sang to her parents and the entire room (including myself) was in tears. She is a fabulous person and her love of family and friends was evident in her constant smile. She and Terry are so great together - it is a match that was meant to be!

As we edit their wedding more, we'll add some images. But, for now, here are a few details:







No comments: