Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tracey & Mike


What a wedding! These guys are so incredible - they have such amazing energy and are so full of life! From the minute I walked into Tracey's room at the Opus I was captivated by her. She has such spirit! She was so excited about marrying Mike and that energy was shared by everyone in the room with her. Priscilla, aka "DG" (one of our brides for next year) was with Tracey and her happiness for her friend was so incredible to see. Aurora did a fantastic job on Tracey's make-up and Tracey just shone. Tracey could not wait to see Mike:


And Mike? Well, I didn't see Mike until the walk down the aisle, but he's not so bad either. The first thing I thought when I saw him was "shaken, not stirred" as he looked just like James Bond. He could not have had a bigger smile on his face as Tracey walked towards him. And that smile did not falter once through the evening.


After the final rose petals fell on the ceremony at Brix, it was off to make pictures. And what incredible pictures we made! Mike & Tracey put complete trust in Steve and myself and I can't thank them enough for that. Anything we asked, they did and the result is simply amazing. These two are the perfect example of what putting complete faith in your photograper can lead to. I could fill the blog with images of just these two - they're that good!

The session with us was just a very small part of their day...the reception continued at Brix and was full of family and friends. The sense of excitement and happiness that I had first felt the Opus carried into the reception and everyone was having a fantastic time. The emotional slide show was followed by even more emotional speecches. It was amazing to watch the effect that these two have had on the people in their lives. We felt incredibly special to have been included as part of their celebration.

"DG" and the girls got on the dance floor early and by the time Steve and I left the party was in full swing.

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the time I spent with Tracey and Mike. In truth, I'm still smiling about it days later. These guys reminded us again why we love what we do! Congratulations to you both!




Steve and I had a really tough time narrowing it down, so we decided to post more than usual...it's just that good!




No comments: