Saturday, November 12, 2005

Priscilla, aka "DG"

At Tracey and Mike's wedding this past weekend we had the pleasure of getting to know Priscilla a little bit better. Personally, I adore her. She has a quirky personality and she is so much fun just to chat with. She also got a little bit tipsy (just a little tiny bit) and promised to send an apology email the next day - which she did.

The thing is, Priscilla is a beautiful girl and although we tried very hard, we couldn't make a bad picture of her. Not during her impromptu fashion shoot, not during the ceremony, not at the bar, and definitely not while she was dancing. I know that her fiance tried as well, but I'm willing to bet that he also failed at his attempts to make a less-than-flattering picture.

So, we are expecting great things from her at her own wedding next year. I fully expect to see the energy and spirit that I saw at Tracey & Mike's wedding...in fact, I am expecting more. This girl can work the camera (and it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous) and I know that we will make incredible images with her as well. And Tracey will get her chance to be "DG" at Priscilla's wedding, as she is in the bridal party.

Priscilla, we adore you and can't wait!

No comments: