Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Priscilla & Jason

I know, I know...I'm late blogging this wedding. But seriously, how do you even start with a wedding like this one? Priscilla and I have been in touch fairly regularly since November and I have to say that I could not wait to photograph this event. It was like getting a chance to hang out with an amazing friend the entire day. And to see her have her wedding unfold just the way she wanted...well it was priceless!

Priscilla is gorgeous! And she is made even more beautiful by the fact that she doesn't know how gorgeous she really is. Truly! And Jason is just such a great guy. These high school sweethearts compliment each other perfectly.

For once, I'm at a loss for words and I am going to let the images speak for themselves...

The shoes:


The Girls:


Priscilla:


During the trolley ride to the ceremony:


Waving to the guests:


On the way to the photo session:


Working with the couple:





And we can't forget the guys! These guys were awesome...they did everything we asked of them without question. I love this shot:


After some very emotional speeches, the dancing began:



And in what was an incredibly generous gesture, the next dance that Priscilla and Jason announced was the father/daughter dance. But, it wasn't a dance for Priscilla and her father (that came later). It was a dance for Jason's sister and father. Jason's dad had been in an accident before her wedding and while he was able to walk her down the aisle, they never had their dance together. Well, tonight they did, and they both were overcome by emotion throughout.

And that summed up, for me, the incredible people that Jason and Priscilla are. How lucky we are to have met them.

Congratulations guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time! It is soooooo good to be home!!!!!

hope to see u soon,

love,
Melissa

Davina said...

I love that shot of the bridesmaids on the trolley!! Love it!