Monday, August 28, 2006

Eva & Felix

We have had a year of the most wonderful weddings! I feel like I'm repeating myself week after week, but it's true - we had another fantastic day with Eva & Felix. I want to make a special mention of all the people that helped these two plan and coordinate their wedding day, especially Karia.

Eva's shoes


The Church


Their programs


This was taken while Eva was tying the rings onto the ring "pillow". She had no idea that I was taking it - I actually had to climb into a plant for this shot. I love how crisp her eyelashes are.


After the ceremony



Our new favorite photo locations



The First Dance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures as always, and such a beautiful bride. Felix is a very very luck guy, she is a great catch. The lighting in the first dance sets such an amazing outline on Eva's beautiful face. Wow! Can't say enough about how amazing you guys make her look. Great photography + great subject = beautiful beautiful pics.

Eva, don't let him push you around, you are a catch!

Gung-hay!
-R

Davina said...

Gorgeous images! I love the shot with the blue wall and the dancing! You are really amazing photographers! You totally deserve to be nominated!