Monday, July 24, 2006

Michelle & Duff

"We'll be your Guinea Pigs."

That's what Duff & Michelle told us at their pre-wedding meeting. They gave us carte blanche to do whatever we wanted during their photo session. Anything. Ok, not anything - we did the photos before the ceremony, so we still had to get them, their bridal party, and all their fancy clothes to the ceremony relatively unscathed. But, what was so fantastic about this couple was not so much the fact that they wanted to be guinea pigs, although that was really cool. What we appreciated was the total and complete trust they placed in us to create some magic for them.

Duff & Michelle are truly two of the nicest people I have ever met. They both just sparkle with energy and life. Perhaps it comes from the fact that they have traveled and lived in so many places that they truly appreciate the life they have. Perhaps it's an energy that comes from them being together and in love. I don't know. What I do know is that to have that much life shine from within is something I wish we saw more of.

I don't want to give too much away from their wedding day, so we're just including a quick sneak peek today. I had a really hard time narrowing the images down to these few, but I think they give a real sense of the day, the couple and their love.





No comments: