Friday, September 09, 2005

Rachel & Daniel - September 4th

After over four years of long-distance dating, Danny and Rachel finally did it! In a beautiful ceremony rich with tradition, Danny and Rachel tied the knot under the chuppa. It was the Rabbi's first wedding and he was eloquent in his service. This was one of the most beautiful chuppas I have ever seen!

Held at the Four Seasons, this wedding was full of elegance. The guests were in black-tie and the ballroom was stunning! Mark coordinated the whole event and really poured all his energy into ensuring the entire day was perfect!

Family and friends came from all over the world, including Israel, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. During the speeches, Danny's brother said a few words and his joy for his brother shone through. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room!

When the dancing started, everyone hit the floor! I'll have to find out who the DJ was because he was one of the best I have ever seen! There was all types of music and all types of dancing - great fun for everyone.

One of the best moments, for me, was when Danny's dad came and thanked us for keeping our calendar open for this wedding. I have to say, it was our pleasure.

We stole away with them at the perfect time of day:





No comments: