Friday, September 09, 2005

Billie & Petto - August 28th

I think Billie might just be the sweetest girl I have ever met. When I walked into the locker rooms at Furry Creek she was sitting all alone while her bridesmaids and family were upstairs decorating. She had such a serene manner that I was immediately drawn to her.

Billie & Petto decided to have their ceremony at Furry Creek. But they only invited family and a few very close friends to the ceremony and had a big reception at the Radisson in Richmond later that day. To get everyone to the golf course, Billie & Petto chartered a bus! And right on time, it arrived at Furry Creek. That's how the day went - on schedule. In fact, I think Billie is the first bride we have ever had that started her ceremony early.

After photos and luch, Bille & Petto, the best man and maid of honour, Steve and myself and
Kevin and Lacie, sped off to Yaletown for an urban session. These guys worked the camera like experts!

And then it was time for the reception. Wow - what a great time! The speeches were heartfelt and Petto even serenaded his bride. Their friends were really having fun, but no one had more fun then Petto's sister (enough said about that!) and a few other people at our table. I can honestly say that Petto changed into more outfits than I have ever seen a groom change into.

Thanks guys!





No comments: