Saturday, July 30, 2005

Trisha and Chad

I first met these two at Justin and Olga's May 7th wedding. Through a bizarre set of circumstances we suddenly became available on Trish and Chad's wedding date and they hired us right away! I didn't know they would be at Justin and Olga's wedding, although Steve had mentioned something to me in passing about clients being there. (I should always expect to see past and future clients at every wedding - they are always there!) As I was scanning the audience as we waited for Olga I spotted this great looking couple. It turned out that this pair of gorgeous people were our clients!

A little later in the day Steve was able to capture a couple of shots of Trisha and Chad and he got a pretty good idea of how things might go on the wedding day.


We called Trish last night to confirm the details for today and she was so excited! This is a bride that can't wait to meet her groom at the alter. Even before the wedding we knew this couple had energy and joy to spare. They know how to laugh together and that is always such an amazing thing to watch. I can't wait to get to the wedding today!

No comments: